Patrick Iturra, Asset/Investment Manager & Consulting
Getting Started with Investor Visas Overview of Investor Visa Types
Critical Requirements for Obtaining an Investor Visa:
- Firstly, you must be from a country with a treaty with the US.
- Secondly, invest a substantial amount in a US company.
- This ensures the company’s success and job creation.
- Additionally, they own or play a pivotal role in the US company.
- Lastly, you should have a plan to leave the US once the visa concludes.
For those wanting more details, dive into this article. You’ll find information on eligibility, investment, documentation, and more therein. Furthermore, you’ll gain insights into the US real estate industry and effective strategies for home purchases.
You might also be interested: Entrepreneurial Journey: Your Guide to Starting a Venture.
US Real Estate & E-2 Visa Insights: What Does E-2 Visa Offer?
Primarily, the E-2 Visa is tailored for investors and entrepreneurs. You can initiate, invest in, and operate a US business through this.
Key Points about the E-2 Visa:
- Initially, investors should set up or buy a US business.
- Subsequently, they need to hire American employees.
- Over time, they should bolster company profitability within five years.
- The E-2 Visa can also be renewed, provided the business meets certain conditions.
A Deep Dive into the EB-5 Visa
For many foreign investors, the EB-5 Visa is an attractive option. The US Government devised it to accelerate foreign investment and increase job creation.
Benefits of the EB-5 Visa:
Investors can secure a Green Card. This grants them permanent US residency.
Essential Information on the EB-5 Visa:
- To begin with, invest at least one million dollars in a US enterprise.
- Alternatively, a $500,000 investment is viable in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA).
- The overarching goal of this visa is to engender 10 full-time US jobs within two years.
Further Points on the EB-5 Visa:
The EB-5 Visa is a pathway for investors to become permanent US residents. They can seamlessly procure a Green Card by investing in a US business. However, understanding the myriad of EB-5 requirements is paramount.
Recent Updates on EB-5:
A pivotal update emerged on March 15, 2022. Specifically, President Biden instituted changes to the EB-5 by signing the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act. Consequently, this influences the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Regional Centers Program. These alterations will persist until September 30, 2027.
“Business development enhances a company. My expertise boosts your revenue, growth, and profit through strategic partnerships and decisions.”
“I don’t sell houses. I grow your assets.” –Patrick Iturra, Asset/Investment Management.